We have a Nescant policy that we will NOT send email to anyone who has not opted to receive the email and furthermore, even after you have opted-in, you can opt-out at any time (although we hope you won’t).
2. We will never share, rent or sell a subscriber’s email address from our database or email list.
3. We will never use a customer or subscriber’s email address for any purpose other than that which the customer or subscriber requested.
4. A subscriber’s email address will never be added to an email list unless both steps of the double opt-in process have been completed for that specific email list.
Newsletters and Promotional EmailsNescant Marketing’s policies for its newsletters and promotional email are:
1. Subscribers must complete an Opt-In process involving 2 separate steps before they will be added to an email list. Step 1 is an online submission where subscribers submit their email address and ask to be added to an email list. Step 2 is a “confirmation” email sent to the potential subscriber’s registered email address, informing them that their address has been submitted and asking them to click on a confirmation link if they would like to be added.
2. Subscribers may remove themselves, or request to be removed, at any time.